X3F4 #4 Fits 2017 and Up Can-Am Maverick X3
Rocking the powerful features of packages 2 and 3, package 4 amps it up even further with the addition of a custom rack for the 1000 watt water resistant sub amp. Also included is the XS Power brand battery (Part #PS550A; CA: 550A; RC: 55 minutes; Ah: 28), along with a custom battery holder.
The four 6”x9” XL marine components are powered by a water resistant, 800 watt 4-channel ProBox plate amp, and driven by a ProBox Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center. Two 10” ProBox subwoofers in fiberglass enclosures stow neatly under the seats, and a custom designed tower bar with four 6”x9” RGB LED tower speakers mount to the back of the X3. Powering the 10” subs is a separate 1000 watt, 2-channel amplifier. A pre-installed, sealed wiring kit and a removable panel with rubber gasket protecting the gain and crossover controls provide unparalled water resistance, allowing you to rock the trails through the most extreme riding conditions.
X3F4 Package 4 is the most innovative and complete UTV audio system on the market and offers a simple streamlined installation that can be completed in just a few hours. Nothing Rocks Like a ProBox!
Also in This Category:
- Innovative formed ProBox top with added interior airspace for better bass response
- (4) 6×9 XL marine components with optional RGB LEDs
- Water resistant, 800 watt 4-channel ProBox plate amp
- (2) 10” subwoofer enclosures and ProBox subs (power handling 600×600 watts RMS)
- (1) Tower Bar with CSR-6 rear LED light bar (2,400 lumens)
- (4) CBA69XL 6"x9" XL RGB Tower Speakers
- Bluetooth/switch/fuse control panel
- (1) dome light
- (1) CSR-36 front LED light bar (14,400 lumens)
- (1) CSR-6 rear LED light bar (2,400 lumens)
- Special terminal cups for RGB LED and sub connection
- Metal front grill
- Battery and battery holder
- PBR1000.2 Audio Amplifier Kit with amp bracket
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
Color trim option not included.
The wiring kit is pre-installed and sealed.
A removable panel with a rubber gasket protect the gain and crossover controls.
ProBox 800W Plate Amp
Want to get loud? The new 800 watt (RMS) ProBox Plate Amp delivers. Its clean, flush design has no exposed wiring, keeping mud, water, dust and dirt from getting into the circuit board while off-roading. The back side of the Plate Amp has a closed cell gasket to ensure a good seal once the amp is mounted to the top. The Plate Amp is safe to power wash with no problems.
- Power @ 4Ω: 125 W x 4 channels (RMS)
- Power @ 2Ω: 210 W x 4 channels (RMS)
ProBox PRO-10S Shallow Mount Sub
- Power handling: 800 W RMS
- Basket material: Cast aluminum
- Magnet weight: 100 oz.
- Magnet material: Strontium ferrite
- Woofer structure weight: 14 lbs
- Cone body material: Paper
- 1-piece dust cover: Polyurethane
- Double Stitched surround
- Surround material: Foam
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5”
- Voice coil wire type: Aluminum, high temp
- Vented pole: Yes
- Compression terminals: Yes
- Primary box type: Vented
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 86 dB
- DVC 2Ω: 2+2 PRO10-SD2
- DVC 4Ω: 4+4 PRO10-SD4
ProBox 6x9 XL Marine Components
The ProBox 6x9 component speakers have been designed without a center pole behind the mid/tweeter. Instead, the mid/tweeter are suspended above the cone, making the 6x9 a true woofer with excellent bass response. This design also allowed us to mount the optional waterproof RGB LED circuit board behind the mid/tweeter. A reflective coating on the cone enhances the colors from the RGB LED circuit board, creating most impressive results.
Thanks to UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and rubber surrounds, the ProBox 6x9 component speakers are able to withstand the deteriorating effects of water, salt, and UV rays. Built-in 2-way crossovers ensure greater clarity.
- 4-way high performance, high efficiency 6” x 9” speakers
- High temperature blended PC/ABS tweeter bridge design with a ½” dome tweeter and 2” mid-range
- 6 x 9” woofer with Patented waterproof / UV treated composite paper cone with whizzer
- Blended 18Oz Ferrite / NEO magnet design
- Copper ring on T-yoke pole for increased middle-high frequency output
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- Automotive grade black painted finish
- Woofer voice coil: 1.25” (32mm)
- Power handling: 150w RMS
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Wireless Bluetooth® Media Control Center
The ProBox Media Control Center allows you to stream your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology from your mobile device to your ProBox top. The multifunction, single knob interface performs all the basic audio control functions, while the included USB charging port delivers power to your phone. A standard 3.5mm auxiliary port is included for wired connectivity, and two marine grade switches control the front and rear LED light bars.
- Bluetooth® control with volume, play/pause, next track, and previous track functions
- 3.5mm AUX/USB (charge only) module
- Front and rear light switches
- Built-in fuse panel with (4) fused circuits — also serves as a power distribution block for better termination
- Removeable front panel for easy access to fuses
Bluetooth® Module Instructions
Click here to download a PDF (94 kB)
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.