RZRF4-1000TS Fits 2014-23 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Single Cab and 2015 and Up Polaris RZR 900 Single Cab
- (4) ProBox 6"x9" marine component speakers
- (4) CBA69XL 6"x9" RGB Tower Speakers
- Quick release 3-pin power connector
- Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center (Bluetooth module style may vary)
- ProBox 800.4 W Plate Amp
- (1) dome light
- (1) TR-20 Front LED Light Bar
- (1) CSR-6 rear LED light bar (2,400 lumens)
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
Notice: This package will not fit with the Polaris four-point harness, Polaris part numbers 2882244 and 2882245.
Notice: The ProBox Tower Bar will not fit the RZR 900 S model.
RZR-1-12 Bass Kit Upgrade Option
- Fiberglass bandpass enclosure with plexy access window (no wood; will not rot or swell)
- 12" ProBox sub, power handling 1000 watts RMS
- (3) ports w/varmint control grid
- Custom vehicle specific fit
- Quick release waterproof connector
- 1000 watt water resistant amp
- 8 ft power ground included (fused)
- 8 ft DIN extension
- 6 pin DIN Y-splitter for easy plug and play to your current ProBox roof
- Note: If not using with ProBox audio roof, part number MMD-RCA 6-pin DIN to RCA converter will be required to connect amp to head units with RCA line out.
- Mounting hardware included
ProBox 6x9 XL Marine Components
The ProBox 6x9 component speakers have been designed without a center pole behind the mid/tweeter. Instead, the mid/tweeter are suspended above the cone, making the 6x9 a true woofer with excellent bass response. This design also allowed us to mount the optional waterproof RGB LED circuit board behind the mid/tweeter. A reflective coating on the cone enhances the colors from the RGB LED circuit board, creating most impressive results.
Thanks to UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and rubber surrounds, the ProBox 6x9 component speakers are able to withstand the deteriorating effects of water, salt, and UV rays. Built-in 2-way crossovers ensure greater clarity.
- 4-way high performance, high efficiency 6” x 9” speakers
- High temperature blended PC/ABS tweeter bridge design with a ½” dome tweeter and 2” mid-range
- 6 x 9” woofer with Patented waterproof / UV treated composite paper cone with whizzer
- Blended 18Oz Ferrite / NEO magnet design
- Copper ring on T-yoke pole for increased middle-high frequency output
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- Automotive grade black painted finish
- Woofer voice coil: 1.25” (32mm)
- Power handling: 150w RMS
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Hassle-Free RGB Connections
We designed our RGB terminal cup to make it simple to connect your audiovisual peripherals to your ProBox top. The waterproof connectors look clean and professional, allowing you to easily connect the RGB controller, RGB Tower Speakers, and RGB LED Whips (coming soon) without the confusing rat’s nest of wires that typically plague a setup involving multiple components. Each terminal cup features three RGB connectors and two speaker lead connecters.
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.