PBR Repair Kit Two-Part Fast-Reacting Repair Kit for ProBox Tops
Instructions for Use
- Attach static mixer to cartridge and lock in place.
- Insert cartridge into caulking gun.
- Purge small amount of material to a waste container to ensure a proper mix.
- Dispense good material into a cup and gently stir with wooden stick for 60-90 seconds until the material starts to thicken.
- Apply material to desired area and let it gel. Sets up tack-free in 7 minutes. Sandable after 30 minutes. Remains semi-pliable after totally cured (2-3 hours).
Kit includes two extra tips for future repairs. Dispose of each tip after use.
Once cartridge is empty, discard into standard trash container. Cured product may also be disposed without restriction.
Shelf life: 1 year (unopened), or 90 days (opened).
- May cause respiratory irritation
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- May cause skin irritation, allergic reaction, or severe burns
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- Suspected of causing cancer
- May cause serious eye irritation or damage
- Harmful if swallowed or inhaled
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Always wear protective gloves when handling this product.